Inspiration this week – Roger Hamilton and Wealth Dynamics (also known as Talent Dynamics).
A conversation with a free range friend a few days ago reminded me of the “8 questions to ask yourself at the start of each day” that Roger Hamilton talks about here. And an email from a freelance colleague on a similar subject prompted me to revisit them. I plan to adapt them for my own use.
Then later in the week I was puzzling over the interactions between people within a project team. Thinking about it in Wealth Dynamics terms helped me understand the problem more clearly.
Gratitude this week
Writing these posts for just a few weeks is making me realise how much I do each week, how many experiences I have (exciting or mundane), and how many wonderful people I interact with each week (in person or online).
- A face to face catch up with some free range friends
- A gym that opens at 6am so I can do exercise to start my day
- Discovering there will be cake in the office that I’m visiting for the day
- A parking space in a usually crowded car park
- The latest Coast magazine arriving through my letterbox so I can look at images of the sea
- Offers of future help for when I need them
- Autumn means lots of TV shows returning with new series
- People directing me to penguin-related programmes and websites
- Compliments on my photos
- Living on the outskirts of a town, but having country lanes nearby with views like this: