It’s been a while since I wrote a post about gratitude. I got into a good weekly habit for a while, and it was nice to remember all the good things from the week gone by.
Why did I stop? I’m not sure really. I wasn’t feeling especially cheerful, that was one reason. Which should have spurred me on to continue to find small things to be grateful for. But when a week goes past without a post, it’s easy to let another go by, and another.
And then I had some (planned) surgery, so that put my blogging on hold for a while. Now I’m back, but reinventing things for 2015. I don’t plan to publish gratitude posts every week. just occasionally as the mood inspires.
Gratitude for the end of 2014:
- For general good health – not to be taken for granted
- For lovely people – support of friends and family
- For nurses – I wouldn’t want to do what they do, they are amazing
- For modern technology – access to the outside world at all times
- For fresh air – restorative and revitalising
- For ITV3 – an endless stream of easy to watch dramas
- For small details – sunrises, green woodpeckers, bouncy squirrels