I’ve been feeling a bit out of sorts this week.
Then while looking back through some blog posts I remembered that I went through a phase of writing weekly gratitude posts.
So I thought I would try that, to focus on the good things that have been going on.
- I had birthday wishes this week from friends I haven’t been in touch with for a while, which was a nice surprise
- We had a lovely lunch out, taking our young toddler to the restaurant where we got engaged 10 years ago!
- I’ve been enjoying sorting through my Instagram photos this week, I’ve printed out my favourites
- I’ve got an invoice to send shortly for this month’s freelance work
- Tomorrow is Friday, which is a non-working day for me. Depending on the weather, that may mean a trip to the playground, or otherwise some indoor activity. But either way it will include cute random toddler moments.
Wine, a Diet Coke, a dinosaur and two toddler books. Just a usual lunch for me then…..